Pages

home     about     contact

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Recap

Dear 2013,

You taught me a lot. I started off with Passion (the largest gathering of Christian college students in North America) and wow - we serve a God who can do immeasurably more. School rolled around and I was tapped in to the best female organization on campus, named LLA of the year, and became the co - director for LLA for 2013-14. I spent my summer in Austin, studied feminism, and spent an insane amount of time at the gym. New school year brought along harder classes, and by the grace of God - I made it. My ghoul family found the perfect addition, and LLA brought in 21 fabulous fearless freshmen leaders. I help plan Kappa Rho's first physician networking event.  I saw Condoleezza Rice and Khaled Hosseini. I went to summer pop concerts and ACL. I traveled to LA and Chicago. What a year.

I learned that God will use every circumstance for His glory.
I learned that breakfast tacos make 8am classes better.
I learned that teaching leadership is harder than it looks.
I learned that surrounding yourself with the best will make you better.
I learned that nothing replaces hard work.


Cheers to 2014,
Christle




Top Blog Posts
Pre Med Resources
Saving Money on Textbooks
5 Things Every Premed Should Know

Highlight in Photos
Passion Conference in Atlanta
Texas Spirits Tap In 
Saw Condoleezza Rice
Student Government Leadership Celebration
Earned my Scarf
Bob Pees
Summer RYLA Reunion
Tap In as a JI
New Weenie in the Family 
Game Day 
Winter Break Reunion
Hope you all have a blessed New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...