Pages

home     about     contact

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hi June.

Photograph by Bob Coscarelli


Wait - when did June arrive? I can't believe we are already half way through 2014. And there is still so much to be done with this year! I'm prepping for my MCAT, planning a new major, and trying not to spend all my days watching House Hunters. 

June Goals

Spend more time in the Word. I don't think there will be a time in my life where spending more time in God's word isn't a priority. I want to finish a She Reads Truth plan and possibly buy a new bible.

Wake up earlier. I thought sleeping in would be my favorite part of summer. Whoops. Not at all! I'd rather wake up earlier, knock out some homework, make my bed, or finish a blog post. 

Be more focused. It is way too easy to split my attention. I'm not sure when I decided that multitasking increased productivity, but I'm ready to bring back my focus and work on being more intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...