Pages

home     about     contact

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September Goals



sweet september. Junior year has officially begun. Am I the only one who thinks that Junior year is such an odd time? You spend most of the year perched on the brink of major life decisions. Should I take a fifth year? Am I ready for grad school? Will my mother let me move back home? I will gladly lean on the Lord for direction because He’s the one with the master plan.

September Goals

One // Find a Christian Community. I can't believe how much I have grown in faith these past two years. Pursuing God's heart has challenged me, but I am so thankful for His strength and guidance. I’m ready to settle down and invest the next two (maybe three) years in a church in Austin and a missional community.


Two // Build a functional wardrobe. Don’t worry, I have absolutely no plans of becoming a fashion blogger — I’ll leave that to my more stylish friends online. Nike shorts + oversized shirts have served me well, but I’m ready to mix things up and wear more of my closet.


Three // Organize. I finally cleared my spring semester schedule from my Google calendar (better late that never), so now I have to find some time and upload everything into my online and paper calendars. I'm talking classes, office hours, study times, organization meetings, workouts, etc.


What are your goals for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...